Always....Together.....
Forever.......
Hi Amrita..
I am Sorry...
I just want to say.. I love you alot..and u get well soon...
I love u alot alot alot....
In my life..lot of things are temprorary...anger, missing you, joy....lot of things..
one thing..which is always permanent is MY LOVE For you....I LOVE YOU So much...will always love you till i die...
Three things in my life...
My family..specially my mom..,
You...my love my sweetheart..my life..,
and my carrer...
i dont want anythn else..
i want to give you all the happeiness in ur life..
just dont leavme ...and always keep my mom happy..
i promise.. i ll never make u cry..
i want to spent all my precious.. moments of my remaining life with you..
i know u love me too soo much...
SO DON`t u believe ...We are made for each other...????
love you so much...
Amrita ka Hari...
No comments:
Post a Comment